Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Editing palmarès. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Media -> Palmaresse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins
Test
Test

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 13:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Editing palmarès. Répondre en citant

Hi,
       unassailable lead in the mountains classification, after a solo day-long break caught 1km from the line on the penultimate stage. As such, it's a race I'd rather like not to be erased from memory. Porte still has his TT stage wins listed, along with top 10s, and Pinot's podium place from his break is also still listed on his page.

However, the 2nd place in GC and the mountains win aren't listed on the rider pages, nor are their points allocated (I believe).

I've played around with it a little, and I could probably work it out with enough time and trial and error, but I'm concerned that it might damage the database if done wrong and I'm not exactly sure what to do?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=22694

Peer to Peer Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 13:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Media -> Palmaresse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006